National Geographic Excursion Series 10x42 Binoculars
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms creates images with excellent contrast and clarity
- 42mm aperture has ample light-gathering capability to produce bright images
- 10x magnification provides crisp details at mid to long distances
- Binoculars are waterproof and fog proof for all-weather performance
- Streamlined roof prism design with an open bridge that ensures a steady grip
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses
- Comes with lens covers, neck strap and storage case
Enhance your next hiking trip, birding expedition or weekend adventure with a National Geographic Excursion Series 10x42 binocular designed to deliver bright images filled with long distance details.
The optics in this versatile binocular consist of premium Bak-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses that maximize contrast. The optical elements are contained in a waterproof housing that is purged with an inert gas to prevent disruptive internal fogging. The binocular also offers a generous 42mm aperture that brings in lots of light for brilliant images even in lower light situations, a 10x magnification that is ideal for long distance targets and a close focus of 2 meters.
In addition to having a streamlined roof prism design that is less bulky than a traditional Porro option, the Excursion binoculars have an open bridge that promotes a steady grip even during longer observing sessions. Additional features include twist-up eyecups for a comfortable viewing and diopter adjustment for achieving proper focus for each eye. Each pair comes with lens covers to protect the optics during storage and transit, a neck strap to keep them close at hand and a storage case.
|Lens Diameter||42 MM|
|Optical Type||Roof; Bak4|
|FOV||110 M @ 1000 M, 360 FT @ 1000 YDS|
|Waterproof and Fogproof||Yes|
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)