Alpen® PINK Series Binoculars
Why PINK? Pink is the color most associated with breast cancer research. With more than 40,000 Americans dying each year of breast cancer (400,000 worldwide), Alpen Optics created its Pink binoculars to help focus on a cure, while delivering the best binocular for the best price in the marketplace.
Both models have the same specifications as our award winning models #267 and #390SR with one exciting difference – they’re PINK!
In 2014, Alpen donated $6,200 to City of Hope in support of breast cancer research. Sales of our pink binocular line help us stay focused on a cure with more than $27,000 donated overall!
Alpen® PINK 393P Features:
- Phase coating for superior image clarity and contrast
- Fully Multicoated optical system
- BAK4 optics for a bright, sharp, high resolution image
- Long Eye Relief provides viewing comfort for eye glass wearers
- Soft rubber eyepiece rain guard and objective lens covers
- Twist up rubber eyecups
- Durable rubber covering for shock resistance, comfort, and a firm grip
- Durable nylon carrying case, extra wide neck strap, and cleaning cloth
- Alpen’s No-Fault, No-Problem Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter||42MM|
|F.O.V. (ft @ 1000 yds)||330|
|Close Focus (Feet)||7|
|Metallic Prism Coating||Yes|
|Net Weight (oz.)||26|
|Type of Neckstrap||Premium Extra Wide|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||YES|
|Type of Case||Nylon|
|IPD (mm) Min/Max||60-75|
|Eye Cups||Twist Up|